Join the SITRID Family
Thanks for your inquiries. This is the admission procedure:
SITRID International School comprises Nursery, Primary, and College.
Teaching and learning take precedence at the forefront of what we do here at SITRID International School.
Admission into classes is dependent on the age allocated to that class.
The following steps will be followed to be admitted into any of our classes.
1. Pick an admission form at N5,000 for Nursery and Primary and N8,500 for College.
2. Fill out the form correctly and attach the following:
- Two passport photographs.
- A photocopy of the child's birth certificate.
- A photocopy of the child's immunization certificate.
- A photocopy of the previous school’s result from the last class.
3. Send the completed form to the Admin Office and your child will be booked for a placement test.
4. Discussion of results with the Head of School.
5. Pay school fees either through bank payment or mobile/online transfer, (cheques are not accepted) into:
For: Nursery and Primary School.
Sitrid Schools Ltd.
Sitrid Schools Ltd
Stanbic IBTC Bank
and send proof of payment to the Admin Office.
6. The admitted child receives all supplies and reports to the Admin Office on the assigned day of resumption, to be handed over to the sectional head.
For Further inquiries call:
+234 813 073 6238