Raising children with character ( fear of God) who will be highly skilled to solve problems and attain their highest potential in life.
Our community is one of shared dedication to the formation of young boys and girls who
are competent in their academic pursuits, steadfast in their love for God, socially
responsible and responsive.
We strive to provide the best education possible and train leaders who will be influential
in the centuries to come.
To care for every aspect of our pupils, to build a relationship of authenticity and truth
between our teachers, management, pupils and parents.
Our values are coined from the acronym SITRID.
T- Trust / Truth
R- Respect / Resilience
1. Desire to be competent boys and girls.
2. Respect and care for others.
3. Ethical standards and moral courage (Trustworthiness and integrity).
4. Discipline and healthy co-habitation.
5. Fairness in the administration of justice.
6. Responsibility through the execution of tasks that will inspire and nurture respect for
them, their teachers, other pupils and themselves.
1. Application of understanding to a broad range of intellect domains.
2. Intellectual curiosity: Ability to think critically, creatively and independently.
3. Ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
4. Desire to learn.
1. Good manners
2. Trustworthy, accountability, co-operation, leadership, responsibility.
3. Respect for school and home community.
4. Sensitivity to and respect for the differences and needs of others.
We are dedicated to excellence. So we declare that we can do all things through Christ
who strengthens us. We will be the head above and
never the tail beneath.
(The School Anthem)
We hail Sitrid International School
Great alma mater,
Steps in the right direction,
Laying up a firm foundation
Dedicated to Excellence
Where heroes are found and leaders made
Teaching the head, the hands and heart
Sitrid International School
Dedicated to Excellence.
1. We insist on the pursuit of excellence.
2. We insist on ongoing reflection and adaptation.
3. We aim at dedication to a life of service.