Thanks for your enquiries. This is the admissions procedure:
The SITRID International School is very popular and many year groups have just a few spaces. It is generally the case that the earlier you apply, the stronger will be your child's chance of gaining admission. Preference is given to children who have siblings already in the School: all other applications are considered in order of receipt.
- pick an admission form for N3000,
- Fill it Completely;
- Attach the following:
- Two passport photographs
- Photocopies of Birth certificate
- Photocopy of Immunization paper
- Photocopy of last term's result, (for a child that has attended school before)
- Send completed form to the Admin office and your child will be booked for a placement test/interview.
- Discussion of result with the Head of School
- Pay school fees either through bank payment or mobile/online transfer, (cheque is not accepted) into: Acc. Name: SITRID SCHOOLS: Acc. No: 0040798493, Bank: ACCESS BANK and send proof of payment to the Admin Office.
- The admitted child should report to the Admin Office on the assigned day of resumption to be handed over to the sectional head.